Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to "Not Me" Monday. This blog carnival was created by MckMama over at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/. Hop on over to see what she and everyone else has not been doing this week!

To start things off, I did NOT start a family blog of my very own. I'm NOT proud of my kids and husband at all, and I definitely do NOT want to show them off or let my extended family know what we are up to!

To add photographic interest (is that a word?) to said blog, I have NOT "borrowed" my parent's Nikon D40 camera (permanently, until I can purchase my own).

To keep up my current weight loss, I have NOT been walking on my treadmill for a half hour while NOT watching reality TV almost every night. My calves and hamstrings do NOT ache because I am walking on the 10 grade to maximize calorie burn!

Finally, I was NOT beyond thrilled that my husband took Thursday off from work to spend some family time (and money) together shopping for the kids. We did NOT find jeans at the Gap for Matthew for $3.00 and for Christopher for $6.00! We also did NOT get summer clothes for Caileigh for next year in size 3T. There is no way I would try to save money on clothes for my kids by buying things for them a year in advance!

Speaking of finding a bargain, I did NOT by a Vera Bradely Tote bag for $29.00. Nope, I would never feed my addiction by finding a great bargain! I am not super excited about starting the new school year with a new bag to carry my papers and such!
OK, now that I've been able to get all the things I did not do off my chest, hop on over to some of these other blogs to read all about what they didn't do too!

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly contain myself from coming down to your house to give you a "Congratulations you've started a BLOG" Hug!

    I LOVE it! I especially love all the descripitons of your kids. Such a sweet, sweet family! You are all a blessing in our lives!

    ReplyDelete